1) Alarm / Time set 8) AC Power Input
2) Dimmer Switch 9) Vibrator Input
3) Hour Set Button 10) PM Button Indicator
4) Minute Set Button 11) Alarm Indicator
5) Volume Knob 12) Function Switch
6) Tone Knob 13) Snooze Button
7) Battery Cover
Setting the correct time-
1) Slide the setting switch (1) to the position marked “TIME”.
2) Depress the hour button as many times as necessary to advance the clock display until the hour is correct.
3) Depress the minute button as many times as necessary to advance the clock display until the minute is correct.
4) Slide the setting switch (1) back to the position marked “LOCK” This will prevent the clock time from being changed.
5) A lighted dot (10) in the upper left hand clock display indicates time is PM, no light indicates time is AM.
Setting the alarm time-
1) Simply follow the instructions mentioned under “Setting the correct time” except that you will have to slide switch (1) to the “AL” position.
2) Make sure the alarm time is correctly set for AM or PM lighted dot (10) indicates PM). Be sure to release the HOUR and MIN set buttons before releasing the ALARM button.
SNOOZE button (13) press after alarm has sounded. The alarm will be turned off for 9 minutes for extra sleep. The alarm will come back again after 9 minutes. You may repeat this cycle many times, up to 59 minutes maximum.
Set the alarm time you wish and slide the VIB / BUZZ, VIB, BUZZ, OFF (8) switch to the desired position. VIB / BUZZ for both vibrator & sound, or VIB for vibrator only or BUZZ for sound only. To turn alarm off select the OFF position
Adjust the tone (6) by rotating the tone wheel located on the back top right side.
To adjust the volume (5) rotate the volume wheel located on back right side.
Bed Shaker / Vibrator- Figure B
1) Attach the bed shaker jack to the back of clock at VIBRATOR input.
2) To turn on vibrator slide switch (12) to VIB or VIB/BUZZ position.
3) Place vibrator under mattress or pillow.
AC-9V Power Input -
Attach the AC power supply input to the back of clock at AC-9V IN next to the VIBRATOR input, smaller input of the two. Important do not confuse input with vibrator input
To use battery backup, you can install a 9-volt alkaline battery in the back of the clock. Located under the battery cover (7). Battery not included.
Power: 110 Volts, Consumption 8 watts, 60Hz
UL listed transformer (Underwriters Laboratories)
SONIC ALERT’S 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Sonic Boom Alarm Clock Model SB300ss is warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Within this period Sonic Alert will repair or replace at our option the SB300ss without charge for parts and labor. Simply send the SB300ss (postpaid) and a copy of your sales slip as proof of purchase to:
Sonic Alert Inc., 1050 E. Maple Road, Troy MI 48083